The Cyclone 515 is a productive and easy-to-use extruder of 1:1 low viscosity polyurethane adhesives.
- Uses either 5-gallon bag in a box or 15-gallon barrels for application versatility and productivity
- EZ-Load tilt down part A and part B material trays eliminates heavy lifting of barrels that may cause worker injury
- Suitcase generator storage location increases productivity through the cord-free operation
- Heavy Duty 1/2hp motor with dual-component pump is designed for years of trouble-free operation
- Features the “V” Manifold system and 50ft. of bonded, 2 part hose
Decreases Labor Costs: Significantly reduces the time and materials needed to adhere rigid insulation and cover boards to structural roof decks, as well as adhering fleece-backed single-ply membranes in both new roofing and recovery operations.
Increased Productivity: Equally dispenses two-component 1:1 ratio low viscosity polyurethane adhesive, which allows projects to progress much more quickly than using multiple people with hand caulking guns.
Easy to Use: Reduce application errors and training time with the Cyclone’s adjustable gun assembly and ergonomic design.
Lower Maintenance Costs: Reduce the risk of catastrophic pump failure, and reduce costly downtime with Cyclone’s contained delivery system with a clean and free-flowing gun and hose design.
|61” x 32” x 42”
|110 VAC .5 HP electric motor
|Max Operating Pressure
|Solid Rubber Flat-free(6)
Due to continuous improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.