The R2000™ maintains the same safety features of the popular TriRex™ with a lighter weight for when the situation warrants. The R2000™ mobile anchor cart allows for mobile and versatile fall protection for 2 person fall arrest and 2 person fall restraint. The R2000™ meets and exceeds OSHA 1926.502(D).
- Streamlined design
- 2 workers on fall arrest
- 2 workers on fall restraint
- Quick removal of handle
- Material Rack
- Added safety features including 3 point positive locking brakes & engagement arm lock
- Premium features come standard–including fork pockets, flat free tires, and 4 corner D rings for hoisting and securing during transport
- Manufactured in America to be the best quality in the industry
- US Patent Number: 8,240,431 B2
- Meets and exceeds OSHA 1926.502(D)
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009
- LENGTH 78"L
- WIDTH 48"W
- HEIGHT 63"
- WEIGHT 850lbs (base model)
- TIRES Solid Polyurethane 18x8.5x8 flat free tires, needle bearings, with grease zerks
- PLATFORM SIZE 78" x 47"
- PLATFORM HEIGHT 24"
- GROUND CLEARANCE 5-1/2"
- WARRANTY Manufacturers limited warranty covers any defect in workmanship or materials
Standard Job Box
- DIMENSIONS 47.5" wide x 24" tall x 30" deep
- CAPACITY 20 cubic feet
- WEIGHT 125 lbs.
- DESCRIPTION 16 gauge solid steel construction, powder coated
Capacity & Standards
WEIGHT CARRY CAPACITY 2000 lbs. gross weight rating
FALL PROTECTION STANDARDS 1926.502 (D) Fall Arrest Anchor
FALL ARREST CAPACITY 2 Workers (310 lbs.)
FALL RESTRAINT CAPACITY 2 Workers (310 lbs.)