Small and compact, the Stinger™ allows for 1 person fall arrest and 1 person fall restraint. The compact design allows for transport in the back of a pickup and can fit through doorways, elevators and roof hatches. The counterweights remove easily to reduce weight while moving.
When you need versatile mobile fall protection, the Stinger™ will meet your needs. The Stinger™ meets and exceeds 1926.502 (D) & ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009.
- Allows one worker to be tied for fall arrest and one for fall restraint at the same time
- Easily moved and set up by one person
- Flat-free tires standard
- Engagement Claw Lock keeps the claw anchored if a fall occurs
- Compact & Portable
- Added features include ratcheting engagement ar lock and flat-free tires
- Fits in the bed of a truck, through doorways, in elevators & through roof hatches
- Counterweights remove easily to reduce weight while moving
- 1 worker on fall rest
- 1 worker on fail restraint
- US Patent Number: 8,240,431 B2
- Made in America - manufactured to be the best quality in the industry
- Complaint with OSHA Regulation 1926.502(D) & ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009
- Length: 51"
- Width: 39"
- Height: 21.25"
- Working Weight: 726 lbs
- Frame Weight: 126 lbs (with engagement box)
- Frame Weight: 89 lbs (without engagement box)
- Weights: 50 lbs (12 per unit)
- Tires: Solid Polyurethane 4.8" x 8"
- Warranty: Manufacturers limited warranty covers any defect in workmanship or materials
Capacity & Standards
- Fall Restraint Capacity: 1 Worker (310 lbs.)
- Fall Arrest Capacity: 1 Worker (310 lbs.)
- Fall Protection Standards: 1926.502 (D) Fall Arrest Anchor & ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009