- Flameless welding of modified bitumen
- Consistent welding results
- No insulation shrinkage
- Only one worker required
- This product dose not come with a plug
High-performance nozzle for bitumen
The special nozzle on the BITUMAT B2 allows working speeds up to 12 m/min (39.4 ft/min).
High welding speed
Thanks to its ergonomic design and well-placed guide, the BITUMAT B2 delivers the required welding power in just one use and at a constant speed.
Adjustable air volume
Less bitumen splashes with delicate materials.
The BITUMAT B2 was specifically developed for flameless welding of modified bitumen. Compared to welding with open flame, only one worker is needed to effectively weld modified bitumen, making it safer, more efficient and more economical. The suitable bitumen nozzle provides accurate weld seams that can only be guaranteed with hot air tools.
With a 6700W hot air blower and maximum temperature of 1200 °F, BITUMAT B2 is powerful, reliable and durable thanks to its Swiss quality. The easy tool guidance makes the BITUMAT B2 a popular tool for welding modified bitumen on roofs.
A durable tool case is included with the delivery.
- VOLTAGE: 400 V; 230 V
- FREQUENCY: 50/60 Hz
- POWER: 6700 W
- SPEED: 2.62 - 39.37 ft/min
- TEMPERATURE: 68.0 - 1202.0 °F
- AIR VOLUME ADJUSTABLE: Yes
- WELDING NOZZLE / SEAM WIDTH: 2.95 - 3.93 in
- WELDING MATERIALS: Bitumen; ECB
- LQS: No
- BRUSHLESS BLOWER MOTOR: No
- LENGTH: 27.16 in
- WIDTH: 19.29 in
- HEIGHT: 12.99 in
- WEIGHT: 85.98 lb
- PLUG: CEE red, 5 poles, 16A; without plug; CEE red, 5 poles, 32A
- POWER CABLE LENGTH: 3.93 ft
- APPROVALS: CE; CB Certification; UKCA
- PROTECTION CLASS: I