- Strong heat gun, up to 3400 W
- Site-ready welding device
- Professional forming, welding and shrinkage
- Easily mounted heating tube
- Robust tool case included
- This product does not come with a plug
Powerful heat gun from Leister
With up to 3400 W performance, the ELECTRON ST is currently the most powerful heat gun among Leister’s handheld devices. The robust heat gun is suitable for a variety of applications.
Easy to operate
Thanks to a stepless air temperature setting and a slim, two-component handle, the ELECTRON ST is easy to wield.
Simple filter cleaning
The filters on both sides offer protection against moisture and dust. The filters can be removed and cleaned hassle-free so that the device always delivers optimal performance.
With a power of 3400 Watts, the ELECTRON ST is an especially strong hot air tool from Leister. The heat gun can reach temperatures up to 1202 °F with a stepless temperature setting, even at very high air volumes. Thus, the heat gun enables professional welding and forming of modified bitumen and thermoplastics with high material strength, as well as many other applications.
Integrated carbon brake and heating element cover ensure workplace safety and make this heat gun a perfect tool for all job sites.
Thanks to an extensive line of nozzles and accessories, the ELECTRON ST can optimally adapt to the respective plastics work and its requirements.
In addition, the easy-to-remove hot air filters can be cleaned effortlessly. The scope of delivery includes a robust tool case to store the heat gun.
- VOLTAGE: 120 V; 230 V; 220 V; 200 V
- FREQUENCY: 50/60 Hz; 60 Hz
- POWER: 2300 - 3400 W
- TEMPERATURE: 104.0 - 1202.0 °F
- TEMPERATURE SETTING STEPLESS: Yes
- AIRFLOW (20°C): 12.71 cfm
- STEPLESS AIR VOLUME ADJUSTMENT: No
- STATIC PRESSURE: 0.49 psi
- ECO-MODE: No
- DISPLAY: No
- E-DRIVE: No
- OUTDOOR USE: Yes
- NOZZLE CONNECTION Ø: 50 mm / 2 in
- LENGTH: 13.3 in
- DEVICE DIAMETER: 3.54 in
- HANDLE DIAMETER: 2.2 in
- WEIGHT: 2.6 lb
- POWER CABLE LENGTH: 9.84 ft
- PLUG: US, 3 poles, 20A; EU, 2 poles, 16A; CN, 3 poles, 16A; KR, 2 poles, 16A; without plug; CEE blue, 3 poles, 16A; AU, 3 poles, 15A; JP, 3 poles, 20A; CEE yellow, 3 poles, 32A
- NOISE EMISSION LEVEL: 67 dB (A)
- APPROVALS: CE; S+; KC
- PROTECTION CLASS: II