Everyday professional roofer’s count on the power, durability, and productivity that the Ultra Cutter Pro delivers.
- High performance 13hp Honda engine powers through the difficult to cut materials with ease
- The easy to use blade depth of cut control and blade up transport position is located on the operator interface for quick and precise adjustments
- Remotely mounted engine intake filter reduces the possibility of the engine pulling contaminated air into the engine intake for longer engine life
- Floating blade shroud provides increased safety and requires no adjustment regardless of cutting depth
- 12” blade standard, can accept a 14” standard blade or a 12” quad blade
Cutting Performance: Delivers more power to the blade and results in the true one-pass cutting of tough roofing materials vs. machines with smaller engines.
Durability for Maximum Uptime: Designed for the brutal environment and treatment roof saws get in the field. Featuring a Honda engine and thick 1.25” blade shaft, they are all designed for continuous use day in and day out.
Easy to Use: The wide stance of the tubular handlebars makes them easy to use and control even when working near the roof edge. Our exclusive quick-change belt replacement design, tool free blade access shroud, and balanced single point lifting eye were designed with the operator in mind.